Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The BEST Kabobs!!!!

Here's a recipe for a wonderful steak marinade for kabobs.  Seriously....my friend Jenny made these kabobs for me years ago and I've been dreaming of them ever since.  I finally dragged (JK!) this top secret recipe out of her a couple of weeks ago and made them on Saturday.  Pair this with the Artichoke Bread and you'll have yourself one amazing meal.  I just may make them again this weekend.  Wait....I take that back....Jon may make it again this weekend for Mother's Day. :-)

1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
1 1/2 TBSP parsley
2-3 garlic cloves
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 tsp dried mustard
2 1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup soy sauce

Soak steak overnight or at least 8 hours in the marinade.  Per Jenny's suggestion, I used sirloin steak.  For the actual kabobs I used red and green bell peppers, onion, pineapple, and Baby Bella mushrooms.

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment